RSS

Update.

Assalamualaikum and Hi.
It's been long since I last updated my blog.the reason merely because of laziness.=) I have a lot to write and share with u, my followers, friends or anyone who might coincidentally stumble upon my blog.Is there??=) But whoever you are, I just want to say thank you for reading.=)

Well, just to give you readers an update of my life, I'm currently living life to the fullest, relaxing at home waiting for my posting which only GOD knows when it should arrive.Well, I'm not complaining neither am I whining that I am currently jobless.Why should I??Life is good.But deep down inside I just hope posting comes fast just because I don't want my English to get rusty, which it already is.I am a future English teacher and I'll be teaching primary school kids. Hence, I have to be good in the language as I'm teaching our future generations.=)

So, I guess while waiting for posting to arrive, I think I should be writing and most importantly write in English.Hence the update(s) in my blog. I don't want to go around and make promisessaying I will write as frequent as possible because I'm scared that I might not be able to fulfill it but I would try my very best to keep my blog updated.=)

Till then,
Have a good day everyone.
Much love.

Ps: I sense a following entry after this.@_@

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: