RSS

One day YOU will...

Someday I'm sure that you will find the one that loves you the way you wanted to be loved.. You will find that person who'd be your shoulder whenever you want to cry, be the one actually holding your back and just not saying it.. Someday, I know you will find that one person whom you could count on to turn up in front of your doorstep the moment they know your eyes are moist, someone whom you know would hold your hand through thick and thin not just figuratively but physically.. Someday I really hope you will find that person who would be all that I want to be for you this very moment.
And yes, I am sorry that despite my pathetic assurances I can never live upto being a good friend to you, let alone anything being close.. I'm sorry you had to be a part of my pathetic life, where I'm just helpless half the time.. You deserve someone so much better, someone who's not as terrible as I am, someone whom you can truly call your best friend :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Mohd AsLam said...

tears stream down your face when you lose something you cannot replace
=P

Fuzzy-Wuzzy said...

yup..i regretted it every single day of my life..but i wish her/him well..
btw, ur comment, it rhymes..=D

Mohd AsLam said...

hey............it's coldplay's fix you lah.

Fuzzy-Wuzzy said...

hey i like dat son..chris martin is sooo sweet to write dat song for his wife...So, will u try to fix me then??

Mohd AsLam said...

hahaha oh faz i can't even fix myself right now..=D